I love you...Anne Hathaway

Hola chicas!
Hoy les traigo una nueva entrada sobre "I love you..." esta vez es sobre la actriz Anne Hathaway (:
Para las que no la conocen o no la recuerdan, Anne se hizo más conocida por su papel en la película "The Devil Wears Prada".
Hi girls!
I bring you a new "I love you..." entry, this time is about the actress Anne Hathaway (: For the ones who doesn't know her o don't remember her, Anne became famous for her role in the movie "The Devil Wears Prada"

Anne nació en Brooklyn, NY. El 12 de Noviembre de 1982. Protagonizó las películas de Disney "The Princess Diaries" con la que se hizo conocida, y luego siguió con papeles de reparto en "Caos" y "Brokeback Mountain", pero fue "The Devil Wears Prada" y "Becoming Jane" lo que lanzaron a la fama a Anne. En 2008 ganó muchos premios por su rol en la película "Rachel Getting Married", e incluso nominada al Oscar como mejor actriz. 
Anne was born in Brooklyn, NY. on November 12th, 1982. She played the main character in the Disney movies "The Princess Diaries" in which she became famouse, and then she got some roles in "Chaos" and "Brojebacj Mountain", but it was "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Becoming Jane" the movies which made her famous. In 2008 she won several awards for her role in the movie "Rachel Getting Married" and she was even nominated to the Oscars for best actress.


Otras de sus películas han sido "Bride Wars", "Valentine's Day", "Alice in Wonderland" ,"Love and Other Drugs" y "One Day"
Another of her movies have been "Bride Wars", "Valentine's Day", "Alice in Wonderland, "Love and Other Drugs" and "One Day"
Ha sido además considerada dentro de las 50 personas más bellas según la revista People, y el 2011 fue la presentadora de la 83 entrega de premios Oscar junto a James Franco. 
She has been considered one of the 50 most beautiful people according to the People Magazine, and in 2011 she and James Franco were the presenters for the 83 Academy Awards.

Que puedo decir, me encanta demasiado Anne Hathaway!! me encanta su look, dentro y fuera de la pantalla, y sus películas son super buenas! me encantan las comedias románticas y la considero super buena actriz! Además me encantan sus outfit!
What can I say, I like a lot Anne Hathaway!! I love her style, inside and out of the big screen, her movies are really good! I love romantic comedies and I think she's a very good actress! Plus I really like her outfits! 



Espero que les haya gustado el post! muchos besitos para ustedes!! en especial a mis seguidoras, que ya son 60!! las amoo!! muchas gracias por sus comentarios, y su cariño, y gracias a ustedes me inspiro para poder seguir con mi Blog (: 
Cuídense mucho! muchos cariños!
I hope you liked the post! lots of kisses for all of you!! in special for my lovely followers, that now are already 60!!! I love you!! thanks a lot for your comments, your love and thanks to you I inspired to keep with my Blog (:
Take care a lot! lot of love!
xx

No hay comentarios

Alguna opinion o mensajito? :)